A little about me....I am a native Texan, born and raised on Galveston Island. Both of which I am very proud of! Growing up I always had an undeniable desire and drive to create and to experience what was outside of the island lifestyle. Following high school, I moved from my small town on the coast to Dallas, TX to fulfill my goals and dreams in the fashion world. In August 2009, I graduated with a Bachelors of Fine Arts from the University of North Texas, obtaining a degree in Fashion Design with a minor in Fashion Merchandising. Currently working in the industry, I continue to learn and love what I do.
  My inspiration comes from this imaginary world I go to where everyone is on this amazing permanent vacation at some luxury resort on the coast. I wonder, what would a curious, fun, and fabulous girl wear from day to day... on the beach, shopping down the boardwalk, to a fancy cocktail party over the ocean? My favorite designs are inspired by shape and fit which include swimwear, intimate apparel, and special occasion wear. I love sparkle, but with that being said, I also love to create clean classic lines for a nice balance.